Friday, February 26, 2016

New Year...new planner/ Part 2


Welcome to "Part 2" of my post on my Erin Condren life planner! I'm just continuing on with more details.....
There is always a heavy laminated pocket at the back of the planner- great for stuffing invitations, bills, anything "extra" you may have. You also get this perpetual calendar & contacts booklet which I use to write down birthdays and dates we celebrate every year- this can be transferred to your next planner (which I always say I'm going to jot down ALL the birthdays from my old planner to new when I get it and it never seems to happen!) But having this makes it easy to store them in always.


Another awesome feature is this removeable bookmark/ruler! I use in front of the monthly calendar we are in for a quick way to open right to where I need to be....very handy, and durable- just pulls right out and attaches where you want it to go.

You will also see that you can purchase all kinds of accessories to go with your planner....it's like being in the checkout aisle of the grocery store and the CANDY sitting there tempting you. This is the first year I've opted to try one and I chose the mini sticky notes shown below...very happy with these- they clip right into the planner so I can just grab one and stick it on when needed!


I hope I have given you some planner inspiration! I love the size of these planners too, easily fit into a medium sized shoulder bag, and stays together. I made this tray for my desk as a little "happy" spot for me to see each morning...the paper and pencils are Rifle Paper Co...which I love everything they make- always have gorgeous paper products. And the quotation booklet is from Sugarboo Designs, which I've shred before, I just tear a sheet off each day to one of their inspiring quotes :)


***Erin Condren is currently offering 20% several styles of life planners on their website!
Worth checking them out! ****
   If you have any other questions about the planner please leave them in the comments below!







No comments:

Post a Comment