Friday, February 26, 2016

New year...new planner/ Part 1


  So of course this post topic was meant to be shared with you all shortly after New Year's....however, it did not make it then, but it definitely had to be shared because I have such a LOVE for these planners. For those of you unfamiliar with Erin Condren life planners I hope to give you enough info today that you'll be inspired to check out her website or YouTube videos to learn more.

First and foremost, I am a "visual", as well as a "paper & pencil" type girl. A few of my girlfriends solely use tech to log all their appointments/kids' activities/ etc. I've never been able to rely on my phone like that. I like to see the entire month at a time and fill in the "blocks" of days. So if you are a techie- I get it, but if you're the one who needs to physically write it down in a planner, you must check Erin Condren planners out!

There are a plethora of design covers to choose from in the Life Planners!!! You can even choose to personalize your cover with a family photo or your name/monogram.  Last year I chose the metallic cover in the mint & gold combo, this year she introduced rose gold to the metallic collection and there was no passing that option up!!!

I'll try not to post too many pictures in this post, however I do want you all to have a good idea of what one looks like :)


 I love the spiral binding, and details throughout. She always uses a pretty vellum overlay at the front of her planners, which just makes it feel very luxurious & pretty. As you can see there is a place to put your name inside in case you were to lose it.


There's always a monthly layout of the entire year following that page...which is nice to be able to see it all at one glance. I'm not quite sure you can tell from my top picture, but there are coated tabs for each month, as well as a "notes" section. This makes it easy to flip around if needed.


You'll get a few different options when designing your Erin Condren planner. You will always get the full month view, and then you can choose if you want your weeks layed out in horizontal form, like you see in mine above, or vertical form.  This is just personal preference. Again, I tend to use the "whole month calendar" the most, please excuse this next pic below for being cropped somewhat- planners have personal things in them obviously and wanted to share my favorite part of the planner which is the stickers that come in each. There are labeled stickers that say "birthday", "dentist", etc as well as blank stickers that you can write your own appointments on- I LOVE this accessory! So I wanted you to see what they look like in my own planner..



No comments:

Post a Comment