Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello...and Happy New Year!

 So, it's been a little over 2 months since my last post... I had so many more ideas I wanted to share with you in December, it just became super hectic. I also ended up with strep after a swift four day stint at my son's school running the Santa's Workshop (just a few germs there) and that put me down for about a week- tis the season!

I want you to know that my purpose in this blog is to share with you the things that I love so much and inspire me. I also want you to be able to walk away after reading my posts with something that inspires you or helps you in some way. I will be working hard to try and stay more consistent with my posts, and not leave you hanging quite so long!

So here's to 2016, there's something about starting a new year that gives us all a sense of a fresh start to everything. New goals, new routines, something different.
I myself am trying to nail down some type of workout routine, as well as determine how on earth I can be a part of the retail world now that I am out of my own shop.

This week I will be sharing some fun ideas for the upcoming Valentine's holiday this weekend....stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment