Friday, November 20, 2015

Adele's 25 ....perfection.


When her last cd, 21 was released I remember putting it on an endless "repeat" in my car, could literally listen to her over and over for hours.  So upon hearing she was releasing a new album this November I have to admit I thought- how will she top the last album? ...enter the release of her first single "Hello" a few weeks ago.. No words needed. First time I listened-it was like she was saying "that's how girl"! 

What is it about Adele's voice that takes our breath away from the first minute of listening? And you know it's got to be worthy as well when your spouse can listen to it just the same!
I pre-ordered 25 on iTunes the day her "Hello" single came out and it was the first message I woke to today on my phone ( that the whole album was now available and downloaded). 
GO BUY THIS TODAY. If you've loved her past albums, you will fall in love all over today. 
You can download 25 from iTunes and you can also buy a special edition CD with 3 extra songs exclusively at Target.

My favorites : Sweetest Devotion, Send My Love ( to your new lover), Water Under the Bridge

Tell me yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment