Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What is the plan?!

 
I've come to realize that I am UNABLE to pass up any cute journals or notebooks I see. Apparently, I've got a mini-collection started without quite knowing it. This one in particular was irresistible- the bright orange leather feels so soft, and the side zipper casing is the most perfect blush pink (which is another thing I am obsessed with -all things blush)  And for fun I had to lay this Tiffany & Co. pen on top because the color combination is another one of my ALL time favorite color combos!!!
 
 
And Master Plan?? ....as soon as I saw this my very first thought was "wouldn't it be GREAT if I opened this and it had MY PLAN IN IT"????  Funny right? That would be way too easy. But really...there have countless times throughout this year that I have wondered what MY plan is...and in a fantasy world I could open this journal and it would tell me what was going to happen each day of every month, and then I'd know- okay, everything is going to be just fine! (and of course then your local Anthropologie store would see a rapid increase in sales of this Anglophile Journal)
 
Hate to burst your bubble, but inside this beauty you'll find the softest blank pages for you to write your own plan in. I have used this one as more of a personal journal, rather than note-taking journal, and use it to write thoughts, goals and even favorite quotes that have inspired me in it.
 
There are four color options in this journal and each one has a different title, such as Winks & Whims, or Details & Dates. This would make a great gift too!
 
 
Happy journaling!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment